If you're a frequent traveller and your health and fitness isn't where you want it to be right now, I can guide you step by step to:
- Define your long term health and wellness goals and create a plan to achieve them
- Remedy common travel-related ailments (digestive and gut issues, headaches, low energy, fatigue, low mood)
- Stay healthy 'on the road' if you have food allergies or insensitivities or follow a vegan or vegetarian diet
- Join the dots between time management and your health (we'll work together on the 80/20 power grid)
- Stay motivated enough to maintain a fitness routine in a constantly changing geographical environment
- Develop healthy eating habits that actually work long term wherever you are in the world
- Plan for an upcoming or important trip (lifestyle management and consulting)
This one-one-one Health and Lifestyle Coaching power hour is tailored to you.
This is how it works:
- Schedule in your 'power hour' using the button below and make the US$97 payment.
- You'll be provided with a form to fill out which ideally needs to be returned at least one day before our session so that I can review it.
- I will assess your goals and concerns and put together a plan to address them while taking into account your current lifestyle and how much time you spend travelling.
- During our 60-minute session, we'll go over the plan together and I'll suggest the top 1-3 diet, fitness or lifestyle changes you can make that could have a significant improvement on your health and wellness while helping you to work towards your goals. You'll also get to ask any questions as they come up in real time.
- If after our 60-minute session you feel that you need further guidance and motivation we can discuss working together in a longer program tailored to your specific needs and requirements.